Everyone has his own taste and aesthetic sense. However, FTD the birthday bouquet is the floral gift that is loved universally. Therefore, you can present or send these lovely birthday blooms to your loved ones on birthdays through the Toronto flower delivery of the GTA flower shop, Richmond Hill. You can also send a box of chocolates, a teddy bear and some Mylar balloons, a little basket of gifts along with these flowers for the decoration of birthday parties. All of these arrangements attract and amaze the children. It will bring happiness on the faces of little angels. We will deliver on the same day in the Greater Toronto Area and Richmond Hill area.
The combination of flowers in FTD the birthday bouquet:
The following flowers are making this bouquet gorgeous.
- Fully bloomed orange roses.
- Raspberry spray roses of pink color.
- Cherry red mini carnations.
- Green button poms.
All of these flowers are placed in a bright green ceramic rectangular vase by the local florists Richmond Hill, Toronto. One more distinguishing thing in this decoration of flowers is the lime green designer ribbon and a birthday batch. You can also use the green ceramic vase as a jewelry box.
What do the flowers symbolize in FTD the birthday bouquet?
- The predominant flowers in this arrangement are orange roses that are the symbol of passion, enthusiasm, and desire.
- Graceful pink garden roses are the symbol of thankfulness, gratitude, and appreciation.
- Cherry red carnations are conveying the feelings of deep love and care for your loved ones.
- The green color is the symbol of good luck. Therefore, the green color of button poms is representing good luck in this bouquet.
So collectively this floral arrangement by the Yonge flower shop, Richmond Hill is the symbol of zest & zeal, admiration, thankfulness, optimism, good luck, and appreciation. Owing to these symbols it can be presented on the following occasions besides birthdays.
- Mother’s Day.
- Grandparent’s Day.
- Thanksgiving Day.
- Canadian family Day.
- International day of happiness.