Why do think the Money Tree Plant – Feng Shui indoor house plant is the number one choice of plant lovers?
There are numerous reasons for that, but top of the list are:
- It is very easy to take good care of your Feng Shui plant.
- Feng Shui are tough specie, avid of humid and damp environments. They can, therefore, resist common problems encountered by house and indoor plants like over-watering, negligence, etc.
- Feng Shui plants are rumored to bring good luck and good fortune to they place they are inhabitants to. People regularly plant them in their backyards and office pots as a symbol of peace and prosperity.
- Money Tree Plant – Feng Shui plants are extremely beautiful. It is a very good idea to add them to your décor because they will lighten up the mood of any room.
- Since they don’t require much care, the maintenance costs are really low as well. They don’t require much fertilizers because their growth rate isn’t high!
At Toronto Office Plants, we are adept at delivering indoor plants at your doorstep in and around the Toronto and GTA area. Just give us a call, and we will get your plants delivered!
Taking care of your Money Tree Plant – Feng Shui :
- Place the plant in a moderately sunny spot. Indoor house plants don’t require much sunlight, but they depend on it for their nutritional requirements nonetheless.
- Keep the leaves free of dust, by regularly wiping them with a damp cloth. Dusty plants are not only a reflection of negligent owners, but also slow down the growth of plant, resulting in poor structure.
- Water you Feng Shui after a 48-hour interval, or if the top soil in the pot/planter appears really dry. Don’t add too much water. It can result in root rot.
As shown 8″ pot approximately: 36″ h x 26″ w
There are no reviews yet.